BY | PAULA CABILDO
If there’s one thing that sets Korean skincare apart from its competitor, that would be its purpose. Most of its product can do more than just one and that’s what enticed me to use Etude House’s Wonder Pore Freshner. It may sound too good to be true since some products can’t even fulfill a couple of promises. But is this the same case with this product? Continue reading to know my experience and verdict with Etude House Wonder Pore Freshner.
– Cleanses pore deeply.
– Has light acidic pH 4.5.
– Tighten and smoothens pore.
– Provides skin elasticity
– Clears skin.
– Keeps skin moisturized.
– Keep the elasticity of pores.
– Removes dead skin cell.
– Provides a smoother skin.
– Gives a cooling and refreshing skin.
Water, Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Betaine, Mentha Arvensis Extract, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit/ Leaf Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Cham- Aecyparis Obtusa Water, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Gentiana Lu- Tea Root Extract, Artemisia Absinthium Extract, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Glycereth-26, Glycerin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Acetic Acid, Disodium Edta, Phenoxyethanol
Best For: Oily Skin
Net Weight: 500ml
Price: P440 – P540
Get It Here: SM Malls, Althea
– It’s a very massive toner which may last for a couple of months or more, depending on how frequent you use it.
– Leaves a cooling effect which is perfect since I’m leaving in a tropical country.
– Doesn’t leave my skin oily; most Korean toners leave a heavy feel afterward.
– Cleans thoroughly. The cotton pad you use testifies this.
– I noticed that I have fewer breakouts.
– The packaging has lines on the side which tracks your progress.
– It contains alcohol and although it doesn’t make my combination skin too dry, I don’t see how it moisturizes it either.
– I don’t see drastic changes in my pore’s size.
– Out of the 10 promises, I think it only accomplished 7 of it.
– Still waiting for the glass-like texture but to no avail.
Although Etude House Wonder Pore Freshner wasn’t able to meet all of its claims, it’s still one of my favorite. So far, it’s the only toner (that’s not alcohol-free) that doesn’t have an offending smell. Plus, it keeps my skin from bad breakout so I will re-purchase it definitely.