BY | PAULA CABILDO
Korean skincare products have become one of the hottest cosmetics but we all know that not everything is created equal. As for me, most of their essentials don’t work – I usually woke up with a greasy face and a disastrous breakout. I almost thought that they’re not for me until I found Nature Republic Aloe Vera 92% Soothing Gel – but that’s not what I’ll talk about. The aforementioned skincare worked like magic but I don’t feel like carrying one big tub all the time. We girls have bulky bags already filled with kikay products and the last thing I want is to add is a massive container. So I’m really glad that I found an alternative in mist form!
But before you get your hands on this product, let’s find out if Nature Republic Aloe Vera 92% Soothing Gel Mist is as good as its gel type.
• Formulated with California CCOF-certified organic aloe which can be used to hydrate the face, arms, and legs.
• Reduces skin irritation and protects it from the harmful environment.
• Packed with vitamins C, E, and other minerals
• Recommended for dry, dehydrated and inflamed skin
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract (92%), Alcohol, Glyceryl Polyacrylate, Dipropylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, 1,2-hexanediol, Polyglutamic Acid, Betaine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Mentha Viridi (Spearmint) Extract, Melissa Officinalis Extract, Carbomer, Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Polyester-5, Polyquaternium-51, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, Water, Parfum, Disodium Edta
Net Weight: 150 ml
Price Range: P250 – P300
Get It Here: Nature Republic Stores in SM Malls: SM North Edsa, SM Megamall, SM Fairview, Festival Mall, Fairview Terraces, Sta. Lucia East Mall, BeautyMNL, Hall Of Vain (IG Account)
• The smell’s energizing and refreshing! Perfect when you’re outside, bathing in the scorching heat of the sun.
• True to its claim, the product provides the right moisture and hydration our skin needs.
• Not waxy and it doesn’t leave a heavy feel on the skin. Like its gel counterpart, the mist is quickly absorbed by the skin.
• Although it doesn’t work in an instant, I loved how it relieves my irritated, red skin.
• Lightweight and should be a staple in every girl’s bag
• Easy to use! Just a few spritz on the problem area will do the trick.